Mentorship is not a choice! It’s a birthright to receive it and a liferight to give it. Everyone is a student to some teacher. Choose your guru’s wisely.
- High School Seniors who have will be enrolled in a higher learning institution during the fall of 2017.
- Current undergraduate college students who are enrolled during the fall of 2017.
- February 1st – June 15th, 2017.
- Every 15th of each month during the application period a high school winner will be announced.
- Every 1st of each month during the application period a college winner will be announced.
Part I. Record and post a 1 min video on Instagram answering one of the following prompts.
- Explaining a mentorship experience that positively affected your life.
- Why is mentorship important?
- Why would you like a mentor?
Part II. The video must have the hashtag #HowBoutThatScholarship, tag @shawntb, and state your college or high school.
Things to know
- Be compelling and authentic.
- The videos of every winner will be shared on @shawntb‘s IG page and followed up accordingly to authenticate eligibility.
- All winners will receive funds after the authentication process is successfully passed.
- Scholarships will be made out to (student) and distributed during the month of July.
- Every contestant voluntarily gives their consent to share and use content from their video once they apply to the More Mentor Scholarship.